Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Glitch Mob!

The Glitch Mob....I'm not sure how I didn't find out about them earlier!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay so like they play this really funky style of electrorock....actually, i think they've just created electrorap! That's really how it feels. They are composed of three guys from LA who just showed up recently (within the last year!) and now they've got something good going.
Okay, so here is like their title song, and music video for that matter, in my opinion:



Wasn't that jibe-in'!?!?...plus they have another sweet hit called "Drive it Like You Stole It". I mean you can, AND SHOULD, seriously be blasting this while you're hitting the streets (and people, a real car!...with GOOD speakers!)...I also picked up "Animal Vox" and "Fortune Days"...I mean I just hit ALL the good ones! I'll be looking for more.

I can't understand why people like this trash music they play now that has no real vibe...who's picking this stuff out. I KNOW COOL MUSIC! This is good, MGMT is pretty good, Green Day is decent, Nine inch nails...?.....OH TRON SOUNDTRACK (Daft Punk! YES) (...and trying to remember other current stuff but can't...) and well just the music from '80s, '70s and '60s.

Yah, I'd like to see what you think...maybe I missed something. I'll DEFINITELY add it in if it belongs!...otherwise I might say its pretty okay...or else lol, you think that's good!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment